Pricing Solar Homes to Sell
Pricing your home for sale when you have either a leased solar or solar owned system on your home can be challenging. Let us help you effectively price your solar home to sell for the maximum possible price in the Phoenix area.
Marketing Your Solar Home
We know how to educate buyer’s agents on the value of solar including, net metering advantages, grandfathered rate plans, and utility savings versus non-solar comps in your neighborhood.
The standard Arizona real estate disclosure does little to protect the seller and advise the buyer of a solar system on the home. We know the steps on how to provide your buyer with the necessary solar disclosures.
SOLD! Another Successful Solar Lease Transfer!
When I initially decided to sell my home I realized that I knew very little about how to market my home due to the fact that I have a solar system lease. At that time, I contacted Greg Field and he assisted me immediately in generating an action plan that would meet my needs. Greg was incredibly knowledgeable and made the marketing of my home a simple process. His knowledge about the solar industry was key in ensuring that my home was sold quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend his services to anyone trying to sell their home.
— Bryan Henderson, Buckeye AZ
Amazing facts about Green Leaf Realty
How To Sell Your Solar Home in Phoenix
Solar systems, whether leased or owned, provide the homeowner with a lower cost of ownership according to the 2014 EPA Study on the impact of solar in residential housing. This can be an effective way to distinguish your home from the other properties for sale in your neighborhood. The right marketing and promotion of a home for sale with a solar lease can allow you to sell your home quicker, with little to no hassle, and potentially sell for more than typical homes without solar in the area. Here are some helpful tips on selling your solar home:
- Show the utility savings with solar
- Pricing the home appropriately
- Pearl Certification
- Marketing the home to potential buyers
- Providing proper solar disclosures
- Working with appraiser to raise value for solar/energy efficiency upgrades
- Facilitate solar loan transfer or buyout
- Sell home with a solar lease transfer
- Sell home with an escalated solar lease
Phoenix Solar Home Specialist
Greg Field has been selling solar systems for over 10 years now in Arizona. He brings a unique experience to being a Solar Realtor®. He’s also an expert at energy efficiency, attic retrofits, solar hot water, and making sure you get the best value for reselling your solar or energy efficient home. For information about APS Rebates, SRP Rebates, or energy audits you can visit our sister company.
- The ONLY licensed Realtor® in the valley that has practical, real-world experience in the solar industry
- He has helped over 1,000 homes in Arizona convert to solar and become green
- He understands solar benefits and knows how to effectively market a home with solar
- He can illustrate the cost savings of the home against the existing inventory of homes for sale
- He can show potential buyers the short-term and long-term return from solar systems
- He has earned the prestigious National Association Of Realtor’s GREEN Designation